Most Masjids, Islamic Centres, Islamic Schools require hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, to acquire new properties or expand existing ones. They usually rely on their local communities to raise these funds. And they are usually bound by some sort of a deadline, whether it’s a property closing date, or a contractor deadline, or a promised date for repaying a large loan, or something of that sort.
"This is the story of most, if not all of Muslim communities in the West! And many of them have come out with beautiful success stories after applying various ideas to raise funds to achieve their financial targets. At ANFIQ we have simply accumulated a lot of the best practices in fundraising from the various organizations we have worked with and are now helping other Masjids, Islamic Centres, and Islamic Schools apply them to achieve their own financial targets."Hossam Amin, Fundraising Specialist
ANFIQ at a Glance
- A professional service for Masjids, Islamic Centres, and Islamic Schools
- Specialized in helping Muslim organizations in the West apply the best practices in fundraising to acquire or expand their properties
- Services include:
- Devising long-term fundraising plans and strategies
- Coming up with a narrative and producing videos to showcase an organization's story
- Training an organization's active members to become project ambassadors
- Fundraising coaching
- And more ...